Sunday, October 4, 2009

DISEASE BUDDIES?

You: Hey I have herpies do you want them?
You: I have 7
Stranger: nice i have lepracy
You: SWEET They can be buddies
Stranger: noice!
Stranger: bout time
You: WOO
You: DISEASE BUDDIES
You: *high five*
Stranger: super friends!!
Stranger: when do we go into quaratine togehter?!
You: next friday
You: YAYY
Stranger: right on mang
You: woo! Right when my civics test is
Stranger: aw bad timing
Stranger: where do racoons live during the day?
You: ... cabins?
Stranger: hmm
Stranger: works for me
You: yeah.
You: cupboards
Stranger: army tanks
Stranger: stuff like that i suppose
You: yeah
You: hey
You: can I have your liver
You: ?
Stranger: i have two
Stranger: so why nio
Stranger: not
You: WOO~~~
You: LIVER BUDDIES
You: daaw
You: I'm scheduled to die in an hour
You: I have to go :(
You have disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment