Saturday, October 3, 2009

This dude HAS MY FLIP FLOPS

You: Uh,
You: do YOU have my flip-flops?
Stranger: yes i'm sorry
You: DUDE
Stranger: i borrowed them forever ago
Stranger: and i have been meaning to return them
You: I have gone shoeless for like 4 years!!
Stranger: shit i'm sorry
Stranger: i didnj't know!!
You: Dude, you owe me.
Stranger: yeah i do
You: Like, you owe me your soul. Those were MY ONLY PAIR *cries*
You: Well I have a confession
You: I have your tapes
You: I forgot to return those too
Stranger: mmmm i'm glad we got this off our backs
You: yeah phew.
You: I'm so relieved
Stranger: me too
Stranger: now i can live a normal life
Stranger: free of these restraints
You: yeah I know what you mean, I can live my life now.
Stranger: thanks man
You: but I don't now
You: I might have to get new flip flops! O.o
You: and I don't think they make tape players anymore
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment